Being in the content writing business since 2001, we know that owning an online business does not only mean having all the great products and services. Having an awesome idea for your blog, but not being able to write articles and content that can actually drive traffic to your page, can be meaningless, too. It is important to know how to sell your services and come up with high quality articles.
Having so much to offer, but not having enough words to express and tell your customers or readers about what you have in store for them can be very frustrating. That is one of the main reasons why we want to take good care of your content writing needs. We are here to help you express your ideas in the most exact way you want them to go, even before you tell us about every detail you have in mind.
Writing content that can serve and please both humans and search engines may seem difficult, especially with the rules that SEO comes with. But that can only be true for other providers of content writing services, and not for iPresence Business Solutions. We can make your readers come back for more while your page satisfies the rules of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
What do we write?
How do we write?
- We have solid Quality Control Processes (QCPs). Upon receipt of payment, we will research. We will gather references to make the article more credible and reliable. We will check websites that are related to your niche in order to get ideas from their content marketing strategy. We will also consider checking forums to find trending topics.
- We will use storybase.com and answerthepublic.com in finding keywords and structuring the outline of the content. These online tools are very effective in terms of finding the exact questions or phrases being typed by people on Google whenever they search for resources related to your topic. Because these tools tell us the questions that people type on Google, it helps us build an interesting outline based on what people are looking for. Isn’t that amazing?
- We will accept revision requests within reason. That means we will accept a revision request for as long it’s an oversight on our end from the agreed upon requirements. If the request is not something that is written in our agreed upon requirements, additional pay is necessary since that is not a “revision” but an “additional” request.
- We will deliver Copyscape-passed and readable content. We don’t deliver spun content. Also, our content will pass the standards of Flesch Reading Ease scale, depending on the technicality of your topic, so your readers won’t have a hard time understanding what they’re reading.
- We will deliver content with a meta description so you can just copy and paste it to your SEO plugin if in case you need one. If you don’t need meta descriptions, just disregard it.
- We will deliver SEO-friendly content if you want to apply on-page SEO. You don’t have to explain the acceptable keyword density, the positioning of keywords, or simply anything about on-page SEO. If you’re not concerned about SEO, let us know.
- We will deliver on time. Being in the business for more than a decade, we know how important commitments are.
- We will include reference URL(s) at the bottom of your content. This is a proof that we do research.
- We can handle multiple niches such as business, finance, health, science, sports, stocks, technology, fashion, politics, and more. We have the experience in managing Google News websites. Google News has strict guidelines as far as quality is concerned. Being entrusted with our clients’ daily news writing needs is a sign of our commitment to quality and topnotch customer service and service delivery. Take a look at these dozens of blog posts on our website as our samples.
How to order?
Please send us a message through our Contact Us page. Thank you.